Online commerce platform Amazon is back with another dose of its daily app quiz. In today’s quiz, the e-tailer is giving the participants a chance to win Rs 20,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
To win the quiz prize, a participant must answer all questions of the quiz correctly. Name of the winner is usually chosen via lucky draw. Result of today’s quiz will be announced on March 6.
The daily app quiz has five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. Each question has four options to choose the correct answer from.
Here are questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- At the 2021 Republic Day parade, which state’s tableau showcased it’s folk music produced by Dhankul, Tori & Turahi?
- Which company manufactures the Tejas Light Combat Aircraft?
- National Innovation Foundation is an autonomous body under which department of Government of India?
Department of Science and Technology
- Which of these US presidents banned this item from the Oval Office?
George W. Bush
- Who is claimed to be the inventor of this object, and also produced a 15 minute horror movie of Mary Shelly’s Frankenstein in 1910?